Need a few brutally honest friends

Options
2»

Replies

• NonnaDot
    Options
    Hi! I need a good butt-kicking too sometimes. Feel free to add me.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    If I may make a suggestion?

Perhaps you could get better feedback if you had more information in your profile?

One thing that makes me pause before giving advice and critique is that often, people have different goals, methods, things they want to be accountable for, etc.

I think if you clearly explain your goals, methods, weaknesses, etc - you would really help enable your MFP friends to better support you.
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Your dog looks stupid in that Christmas elf sweater thing.

How's that? Do I get the job?

You're hired. My husband thinks she looks like an idiot in her sweater too. :smile:
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    If I may make a suggestion?

Perhaps you could get better feedback if you had more information in your profile?

One thing that makes me pause before giving advice and critique is that often, people have different goals, methods, things they want to be accountable for, etc.

I think if you clearly explain your goals, methods, weaknesses, etc - you would really help enable your MFP friends to better support you.

That's a great idea. Thanks! I'll do that. :0)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me,, but i do call it for what it really is.
  • thenewkayla08
    thenewkayla08 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Would welcome any brutally honest friends to my side of the world as well!

It would be nice every once in awhile to have someone really kick my butt and show me how bad I am being.

May just be the kick in the butt I need to keeping truckin! :)
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Yes count me in for some butt kickin!

I have no support from my family, a jealous sister and friends.

I get this a lot "Oh that's nice" "That's good" haha yeah and in a mono tone like they had to really try to say those words to me. lol
  • fitgirl4x48
    fitgirl4x48 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    lol, love it.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Makes TOTAL sense to me. I am not about to congratulate someone on being under when all they ate all day was a donut, you know? Add me if you want.