Girls are better....

Replies

• Jimmy are you asking for pics of girl's roastbeef samich?

Also...I ain't making you no samich...make your own!

She'd make me a sammich. She loves me.

I know Greg. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you. With hair.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    I'll make you a sammich.
    I will then spent the rest of the day complaining about how wanting a sammich from me is making you a sexist pig who whouldn't make his own sammich.
    Once you get tired of that and try to make your own dam sammich, i will complain about how you made a mess in the kitchen and keep rambling on, all through your favorite's team football game.
    Still hungry?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    good one.
    girls are better at kicking mens *kitten*.
  • I'll make you a sammich.
    I will then spent the rest of the day complaining about how wanting a sammich from me is making you a sexist pig who whouldn't make his own sammich.
    Once you get tired of that and try to make your own dam sammich, i will complain about how you made a mess in the kitchen and keep rambling on, all through your favorite's team football game.
    Still hungry?

Not hungry anymore,,,but I am turned on. Wanna come in and see my collection of lighthouses?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Need me to fetch you another beer as well honeybunch?

8628462-a-reuben-sandwich-cut-in-half.jpg

OMG. I think I love you. I love me a good reuben
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    sorry, its jambalaya for today...I'll make you a P...BJ tomorrow...just saying.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    I'll make you a sammich.
    Still hungry?

Not hungry anymore,,,but I am turned on. Wanna come in and see my collection of lighthouses?
    I'll be right over. That collection better not be a dissapointment.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    I'm already on your FL....I make damn good sammiches....I'll make the dang sammich..you bring the tequila. Deal?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    What's funny to me with all these sammich jokes is that they are pretty much the laziest thing ever to make, aside from just eating ham straight out of the refrigerator. Maybe I have unreasonable standards. :ohwell:

Then you just aren't making them right.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    I make a bomb tuna sammich.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,164 Member
    If she can get up to make you a sandwich after...YOUR DOING IT WRONG!

OMG THIS!!! YES
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

OMG THIS!!! YES

As I have said a million times... She needs to make the sammich first. That's the foreplay!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,164 Member

OMG THIS!!! YES

As I have said a million times... She needs to make the sammich first. That's the foreplay!

and what should you do first?
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    20110705-159851-grilled-cuban-sandwich.jpg

Grilled Cuban Sandwich :smokin: Taking it up a notch.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    OIIIII! Quit yo biitchin' and get in the kitchen! I want MY sammick, biznatch!!! :D
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    ...at making sammiches. I really don't want any more guys on my friend list, but if you are a girl, and you are sexy and like to flirt...and if you would not mind making me a nice roast beef sammich with spicy mustard a couple times a day, please send me a FR. :wink:

That's a TRUE gentleman right there !! My kind of man !!
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    This is a great intro!
  • Can you cut the crust too.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Can you cut the crust too.

I was going to ask that! and a frilly toothpick thing too
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,071 Member
    ...at making sammiches. I really don't want any more guys on my friend list, but if you are a girl, and you are sexy and like to flirt...and if you would not mind making me a nice roast beef sammich with spicy mustard a couple times a day, please send me a FR. :wink:

Okay. I've been wanting sandwiches lately, too. What do I get out of it for making you a sammich? :tongue: