hi,looking for some friends!

Options
I am new on here,trying to lose some weight but much more then that I am trying to be HEALTHIER!!!! Looking for friends that can motivate when I need it,I also want to motivate you,lets work together!

Replies

• yves_lydia
    Options
    You can add me if you like!
  • jmcveigh12345
    Options
    Hi There. Ive only been on here a week but i feel so much better about myself...feel so much more awake and alert. I saw a picture that was taken of me recently and i was just like...yeah i need to change. Become more healthier....choose healthier options...get my butt off the couch :)! I love mfp...cant go a day without being on here, There ar so many people that are helping and supporting me...and i am doing the same. So feel free to add me...and we can beat this together :) xx
  • JasonP5150
    JasonP5150 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. It seems to help when you know people are going to see if you hit your number for the day...
  • lisavcanales
    Options
    Hi my name is Lisa plz add me if you like!!!!
  • Krystal9184
    Options
    Hi my name is Krystal and I'd love to be your friend! Send me an invite!
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello My name is Kelly... You can add me if you like..
  • thatcrazykat
    thatcrazykat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    About 2 weeks in myself, you can friend me. Loving all of the great comments and motivational support everyone gives each other. Really makes it feel like I can accomplish my goals and change my eating habits!
  • ginagma
    Options
    I'm new here too. Not trying to lose weight as much as tone up and just be healthier in general, as I have some bad habits I would like to try to get rid of. I am on week 3 of working out and I feel great. I just got on here today hoping that something like this would keep me motivated to continue with the workouts and eating better. You can add me if you'd like.
  • countesscharleyangel
    Options
    Add me, I'm an on/off user, but I'm trying to be better this time around. Motivation is what I need.
  • miche_smash
    miche_smash Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been trying to live a more healthy life for a year now and I have lost 25 lbs :)
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • amjo2693
    amjo2693 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amy. I'm new here too. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting. Add me if you'd like.
  • newlifeforlucas
    Options
    I've just started too, add me if you want to :)
  • jaxxi585
    Options
    Joined today too - looking to shed some extra lbs....add me if you'd like
  • shehru
    shehru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi i m new to this site n i need motivation too add me n help me get motivated as well,i m going to get married in a month or two n wanna loose atleast 11kg..
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i'm always looking for more friends. everyone, feel free to add me :)
  • EmiluuRuiz
    Options
    Hi! Im Emily. Ive been on MFP a while, but always looking for more friends. Anyone who needs support and is a great supporter add me!
  • CathyYearsley
    Options
    Rejoining today...I need to get this started again and maintain focus!! --add me if you would like. Have a healthy happy day!!
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hi There. Ive only been on here a week but i feel so much better about myself...feel so much more awake and alert. I saw a picture that was taken of me recently and i was just like...yeah i need to change. Become more healthier....choose healthier options...get my butt off the couch :)! I love mfp...cant go a day without being on here, There ar so many people that are helping and supporting me...and i am doing the same. So feel free to add me...and we can beat this together :) xx

I'm exactly the same! My MFP friends always give me that push I need to eat clean and work my *kitten* off at the gym!!! :)