I love eggs, I had 5 today, was shocked to see the fat in them :-(

Replies

• jenfairpoitnet
    Options
    I love eggs, I had 5 today, was shocked to see the fat in them :-(
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome, eggs are great but you don't want to overdo them :).
    Try adding your egg to a pita or tortilla and some salsa or to a salad even. Then your adding things that your body can use along with something you really enjoy.

Eve
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    The difference in whole eggs and Egg Beaters is huge. They taste the same, however Egg Beaters are more expensive. You could also have egg whites without the egg yolk. The yolk is the high fat and high calorie part - not to mention the cholesterol. I love Egg Starts from Costco, but still have to watch it and eat only 1/2 portion.

~cm
  • jenfairpoitnet
    Options
    thank you cm & eve, It was nice to see feed back. today I went over and did not excersie as I came 3.5 hrs to see my mom and dad. undrstand now just how much fat is in the chicken skin, and boy was mom's apple crisp wonderful, I will start with a bike ride tomorrow. This does help.
  • jenfairpoitnet
    Options
    thank you cm & eve, It was nice to see feed back. today I went over and did not excersie as I came 3.5 hrs to see my mom and dad. undrstand now just how much fat is in the chicken skin, and boy was mom's apple crisp wonderful, I will start with a bike ride tomorrow. This does help.