I need some fitness pals

Options
2»

Replies

• Mickey73
    Mickey73 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP.... I am so excited to be here on this site. Good Luck to you and I will be glad to be your friend. I need all the support I can get too!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ailysp
    ailysp Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi and welcome to this site, free feel to add me as a friend
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and as you can see the support here is wonderful...on top of all the various point of knowledge! Feel free to add me...and that goes for anyone. I will do what I can to cheer you on!!!
  • bryceanddallin
    Options
    Just started myself and hoping to run a 5k in June! I am will also be using the couch to 5k plan! would love some new friends!
  • cruisegirl
    cruisegirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too. All of you, feel free to add me!
  • wolfpackgirl
    Options
    Sounds like there are some similarities in our stories. I would like to lose 10-15 pounds and have not committed myself to a program to really get the weight off. I too am thinking of starting the C25K program. Its just hard to imagine myself acutally choosing to run. I need someone to hold me accountable and force me to stop making excues and make an effort.
  • lpuggi
    lpuggi Posts: 31
    Options
    Good luck! I know what a struggle this can be :)
  • taz1978
    taz1978 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi all! I signed up to do a 5k run this weekend and have been training for the last 8 weeks - i can now comfortably run 5k in less than 30 minutes - i couldnt run 1 when i started!! I now actually look forward to going for a run in the mornings... It changes my day! My friend has now had to drop out of the run on Saturday but we are hoping to do it in May! Please feel free to add me as a friend (anyone) we need all the support we can give/recieve.. :smile:
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It would be my honor
  • TanRobins
    TanRobins Posts: 44
    Options
    Feel free to add me on too, can never have too many friends or too much support! As you can see we come from all over and all have various goals, but still one thing in common...getting healthy!! Good luck to you!!
  • katie30
    katie30 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm still rather new here myself and still looking for a support group :) Feel free to add me also.
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new here too and would love to meet some friends! I was on a couple of months ago and had some success but then fell off the wagon and have been traveling lately and suspect (I'm going to bite the bullet and weigh myself tomorrow) that I've put most of it back on. So, would love some accountability this time. Nice to meet all of you!
  • cln714
    cln714 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who responded. I guess if you need some support around here, all you have to do is ask!!