Onederland, finally! There's a lot of pictures in here.

Options
2»

Replies

• MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! Nice work, you look fantastic!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are super cute! I can't wait till I'm in Onderland. 16.7 lbs to go!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look great. You are adorable, and I LOVE your tattoos. I have a few, and would have tons more if my job permitted it!
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the fantastic work and you'll be at 170 before you know it!!! WELL DONE
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look great. You are adorable, and I LOVE your tattoos. I have a few, and would have tons more if my job permitted it!

I really really have a job where I can have them. I just am doomed to wearing long sleeves all the time lol

and thanks! :D
  • brownmousemama
    brownmousemama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I noticed you have some nice tats and was wondering, did the placement of these or appearance of these change while you lose weight? I have one in a safe spot on my shoulder, but want to get more and not sure since I am a work in progress and don't want to get something that will look "off' when I'm done! Thanks!
    I've been wondering this too. I have a full chest and half sleeve. My chest was done before I put on the weight and is high enough off my bosom that it wasn't affected by my boobs growing three sizes after I got pregnant with and gave birth to my daughter (milk coming in = HUGE tatas!) But my sleeve(which is still just an outline and shading as it's not colored in at all yet) I got within the last year, definitely near my heaviest. I havn't lost enough yet to see any difference thus far.

You are gorgeous by the way! Looking good lady!
  • brownmousemama
    brownmousemama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I noticed you have some nice tats and was wondering, did the placement of these or appearance of these change while you lose weight? I have one in a safe spot on my shoulder, but want to get more and not sure since I am a work in progress and don't want to get something that will look "off' when I'm done! Thanks!

Nope! Most of them are years old. I really only have my sleeve, the back of my thighs, two on my back and my calves. No spot really changed with gaining/losing weight. I'm waiting to get my side done, or any other area that could change a lot with weight gain or loss. I think most places are pretty safe - arms, top of back, calves, shin and won't change too much with weight.
    Oh, I didn't see you already replied before I posted my comment above. Haha! Glad they have all come out okay, that's good to hear! I'm waiting to get my side/rib piece until I've lost(and kept off) the weight too since that is an area that will change a lot of weight loss/gain. Actually, I've decided that each time I workout I'm putting a dollar in a jar towards my "I'm skinny and can finally get a belly tattoo" fund, even if the tattoo won't be on my belly. Haha! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!