Options
Hi, I'm Penny and I just started here today. I sure could use some friends for support and inspiration. I was recently considering bariatric surgery but I'm too scared to go through with It! I've yo-yo'd all my life and really getting tired of it! I have back problems which make it difficult to exercise. Also had hip and knee replacement surgery 3 yrs ago. I need to lose mainly for my health but I'm also so tired of wearing plus size clothing. It's been so long since I've been able to buy "cute" clothes in the store that actually look good on me! I really need and want to do this!

Replies

• Chas_Rankin
    Options
    Hiya, Penny! You know you're sideways, right? I mean your profile pic LOL. Or maybe you do that just to be different, haha, I dunno. Anyway welcome! I'm fairly new here myself. Good luck to you and stay focused so you can start reaching your gaols. Add me if you like. See ya.
  • Penny1328
    Penny1328 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes, I know I'm sideways! Lol! I'm using my iPad and unfortunately that's the way my picture comes up. I can't adjust it! It annoys me but there's nothing I can do about it. Thanks for your reply.