the bitter end and boy is it bitter! haha

Options
2»

Replies

• julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic. Maybe this would be a good time to evaluate whether or not that number in your head is going to rule whether or not you feel successful. What other goals have you reached? What other goals are you looking forward to obtaining? Don't get discouraged!
  • cinfaro
    cinfaro Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic. Maybe this would be a good time to evaluate whether or not that number in your head is going to rule whether or not you feel successful. What other goals have you reached? What other goals are you looking forward to obtaining? Don't get discouraged!

I agree complelty. I think in weight loss you get a number in your head and then it is hard to change. My first goal was to loose 50 and I did that. My second was to loose 100 and then changed it to 80 because I thought 100 might make me too skinny. I hit the goal of wearing single digit pants/dresses. I hit the goal of normal body fat. The only goal i have not hit yet it to not be in the overweight section of the BMI chart (which I know is like a crazy chart! hahaha) Of course the day I was no longer considered "OBESE" was like heaven! hahaha
  • cinfaro
    cinfaro Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing and certainly don't look like you need to lose 17more pounds! Well done!!!!!

Thank you! :)
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Maybe it's your body's way of telling you this is where it wants to be. Congrats on such an amazing accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!