It's working!

Just wanted to share a bit of good news. Today after 30 days since I started my healthy journey, someone asked me if I am losing weight and said I look really good! Those words make it totally worth the work I am putting in to change my lifestyle and not just my weight. So, those new comers...don't get discouraged, you CAN do it! Baby steps...

Phil. 4:13!

4018328.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Excellent work! Like the name too. - Nancy
  • NancyQR28
    NancyQR28 Posts: 63 Member
    Thanks! :)
  • scjl132
    scjl132 Posts: 85 Member
    Congratulations to you!!!
  • Great to hear! I am just starting the journey, but having success as well. Hats off to you!!!!
  • Momto4under7
    Momto4under7 Posts: 78 Member
    That's awesome to hear. I can't wait to hear that too! Great motivational verse too. Congrats!!
  • AKAFIT
    AKAFIT Posts: 1 Member
    Great job! Nothing like people noticing your hard work to give you the boost you need to keep moving.:smile:
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Yay! Love your post! It IS all about baby steps toward an ultimate goal. Tiny, miniscule daily changes in a positive direction. Just one little positive change a day can be a motivator.
  • NChiz
    NChiz Posts: 15 Member
    Sweet- keep up the good work! Love the positive comments from people! Made a life change this past Thanksgiving weekend and am down 30 lbs already. 60 more to go! wooooohoooo!

Rock on girl!
  • NancyQR28
    NancyQR28 Posts: 63 Member
    Thank you all...and congratulations on your goals as well! We can do this!!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Good for you! I just started on January 8th working out and watching what I am eating. Down 9 lbs and about 5 inches in first month. It feels great to finally being doing something! Good luck to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!