Pandora / LastFM stations for workouts?

TheMotherAwesome
TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
If any of you utilize either of those, what are you favorite workout stations?

Replies

• TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Pandora! And in fact, I even listen to this while cleaning house.

Right now I'm listening to my favorite artist, probably one a lot of people haven't heard of. Her name is Poe. That's my favorite for doing most things to. If I need something that cheers me up, I'll go to my Maroon 5 station.
  • TheMotherAwesome

Right now I'm listening to my favorite artist, probably one a lot of people haven't heard of. Her name is Poe. That's my favorite for doing most things to. If I need something that cheers me up, I'll go to my Maroon 5 station.

More evidence that we should be BFFs in real life: I love Poe! :love:
  • TalonaCat

More evidence that we should be BFFs in real life: I love Poe! :love:

That is insane. No, seriously. Most of the time when I talk about her, people go,"What is a Poe?" -_-
  • StVal
    StVal Posts: 91
    H - I listen to Pandora all the time. I LOVE it. But I'm more into anything hard and fast to get my adrenaline going to work out to. When my iPoo'd was working, I had what I called "Derby Day" playlists that consisted of Sick of It All, Hatebreed, System of a Down, etc. It's what got me in the mood to cause a ruckus.
  • thenebean9
    thenebean9 Posts: 216
    i think listening to my "Livin' on a Prayer" station really gets me pumped up! something about all those 80's hair band rock songs :) i don't normally listen to that kind of music, but it sure helps when working out!
  • TheMotherAwesome
    H - I listen to Pandora all the time. I LOVE it. But I'm more into anything hard and fast to get my adrenaline going to work out to. When my iPoo'd was working, I had what I called "Derby Day" playlists that consisted of Sick of It All, Hatebreed, System of a Down, etc. It's what got me in the mood to cause a ruckus.

I think I may try this today so I can conquer Giant F. Hill! :D
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member

Ha! I have her Hello album. Love her.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    I don't have any particular stations...make my own, usually darkwave or metal/metalcore.
  • TalonaCat

Ha! I have her Hello album. Love her.

I swear I have warm fuzzies knowing that there are other women out there who love Poe. She is so strong in her lyrics.
  • KalB
    KalB Posts: 42
    Love love love Pandora! I have all kinds of stations on there, but of late I have been on a hair band kick as well its the jounry station. Tons of killer music.
  • TalonaCat
    You're the one who introduced me to Pandora, Kal. <3 for that!
This discussion has been closed.