In the market for a pedometer, any helpful hints?

Options
2»

Replies

• purplekty
    purplekty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Fitbit....I have the Fitbit One...buuuuuuutttt I want the Fitbit Flex that is suppose to be coming out this Spring does the same as the Fitbit One but it is for your wrist...Fitbit One you can clip on your pocket, shirt, bra etc.....
  • shellykzoo
    shellykzoo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I clip my Fitbit to my bra.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Question for Fitbit users, how does the Fitbit calculate daily calorie burns? (ie: calorie burn during non-stepping time?)

Much as this site does it takes the details you enter into your FitBit profile and estimates your energy expenditure and uses that to fill in the non-active times - so you will always already have a few hundred burned already when you wake in the morning.
  • hikr00
    hikr00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Fitbit. I have the Fitbit One and have had great luck with it. Like others here I wear it clipped to my bra. Someone asked about wearing it on ankle or wrist and they do have a model coming out in the spring that you can wear on your wrist. I'm not sure when in the spring that will be released but I think you can pre-order it on the website (or maybe even Amazon).
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    DH and I both have FitBit Zips. Simple, foolproof. Highly recommended.