6'11", one year in the making w/ PICS, 50+lbs

Options

Replies

• penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your struggles but I gotta say; You are one tall drink of water. Yum.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    way to turn your life around!! I wish you nothing but happiness!!!
  • labellecanuck
    labellecanuck Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look great! Amazing job and inspiring perseverance.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    thx all :)
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great, your mum would have been proud of you.
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job - I'm sure your mom would be really proud of how you managed to turn things around.
  • kellyrae1189
    kellyrae1189 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, just read your story and I nearly have tears in my eyes. As others have said, I bet your Mom is cheering you on every step of the way through this journey. You are incredibly inspiring. Keep kicking *kitten* and only good things will follow!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm the mom of a really, really tall guy (just a bit shorter than you), and the story of the loss of your mom breaks my heart. I know she'd be so proud of you for facing all of these challenges head on and transforming your life.

Well done.
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story, its very brave of you to put all of that out there to strangers. I watched my grandpa's Alzheimer's decline and sadly my mother is beginning to show the signs, its really really hard! Congrats on kicking yourself in the butt to save your own life though, kuddos!
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I read your story, and WOW. What an amazing transformation even after so much heartbreak. I pray that your depression is getting better. I know first hand how hard it can be to pull yourself out and ask for help. Hopefully you will find (or have already found) new beginnings. :smile:
  • redbreastedsapsucker
    Options
    Wow, you look terrific..like a entire new person..great job!
  • Anewstart2013
    Options
    You have inspired me more then I could ever explain! You have done amazing and look it too. Ive almost given up just to much stress in my life (father died, mom had stroke, and a divorce) and you have proven to me it can be done. Thank you thank you for sharing your story!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Wow. You've been through, and overcome, a lot. It's a process, and it looks like you're doing great so far. FR sent.
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    You look great! Sorry to hear about your mom. I'm sure she'd be very proud of you!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Super awesome, and I'm sorry about your Mom.
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hugs to you. Sincere congratulations on you taking life by the horns and my condolences on the loss of your Mom.
  • nezsorou
    Options
    First: I am so sorry about your mum. ): I cannot even imagine...so just a big HUG

You have done so well tho, you look absolutely fabulous!
  • jewlrae
    jewlrae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WoW!!! Great Transformation!!! You look very handsome! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    You look great! Congrats to your success:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!