Hello!

Options
*waves* Hi, I'm Nikki. I just joined. A friend told me about this site and I thought I'd try it out. My goal is to lose 75 lbs. I know it won't be easy or quick but I can do it! I have a good feeling about it this time.

Feel free to add me. :) I need all the motivation/help I can get. :)

Replies

• d3nise
    d3nise Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! People on here are pretty awesome in general. I will send you a friend request.
  • beetlejuicelover
    beetlejuicelover Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks. :)
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! If you are honest and faithful about entering everything you eat (good and bad) and start moving and tracking that as well, you will begin to see the results. I am sending you a friend request.
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    Hah, I love the name! Beetlejuice was a fun movie. Feel free to add me; I think you'll find that my situation is similar to yours and I try to be as supportive as I can :)
  • twokute80
    twokute80 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Serously, everyone in here seems super motivated, I'm on the same track please add me :) have a great day all
  • beetlejuicelover
    Options
    Thanks for the friend request nczuczu! I've been pretty good at it. I was posting it on tumblr but I've been slacking the past few days although I do have it written down.

Thanks ohenry78, Its one of my favorite movies but I started using the name back when I was in HS. I was in love with a show they did at Universal Studios (although sadly they have changed it and now I can't stand it. lol) . Back in HS when asked what I wanted to do when I was older my answer was always be in the show..totally ignoring the fact I can't sing. lol I'm sending a friend request.
  • beetlejuicelover
    Options
    I've added you twokute80. :) Thanks for the request