Help needed - overeating

Options
2»

Replies

• CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your diary, but I don't see any logging.

More protein, maybe? More vegetables maybe? Get the most value out of what you are eating. Find a part time job that can take up the time on your non pool days or go to a gym on non pool days. That will pass some of the time.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    As for 1, Try it. Obviously eating more fattening protein isn't helping. If someone offers a suggestion, try it to see if it works, don't assume. Lean protein will help, because you could eat more of it (if needed) instead of eating less fattening proteins.

As for 2, Try it. If you are eating the next day, it could be because your body is low on energy from the day before. If you are evening out your calories over the two days and you believe this, then why ask the question that you are originally asking? You want to know what to do, we are making suggestions. You have to try them in order to discount them. Don't assume anything. Work on experience.

Try it! It can't hurt.

Two queries:

1. Why should I eat lean protein when fatty protein fills me up and keeps hunger at bay for longer?

2. Why must I eat more on exercise days and less on non-exercise days, so long as the statistics add up to the same? For example