Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!!

Options
Hey I' wanted to get together a group to cheer each other on. I'm doing the JM 30 day shred and today is my day 6! I am already seeing improvement in my stamina and endurance I'm feeling stronger too. Anyone wanna keep each other motivated? Possibly take before and after pics with me?

When I'm done I'm planning on doing ripped in 30 DVD already bought!! Who is with me?

Replies

• myskip398
    myskip398 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of level one:) A friend of mine who isn't on myfitnesspal is on day two of level one.. Our plan is to do the 30DS twice in a row!
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am on level one, day two! Just started yesterday.....I am so sore!! :)
  • sue4500
    sue4500 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started just today :)
    I thought doing this to get myself prepared to go back to the gym after 5 months studying abroad without doing exercise
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 1 Day 5 today!

Once I finish, I'm starting up 30 Day Slim Down.
  • allforthethrill
    allforthethrill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Today is day 8 on level 1 for me, the whole time I've had the DVD I never stuck with it for this long, so proud!

For those who are sore/ just starting out, around day 5 you'll see an incredible difference! The pain subsides and the endurance kicks in!
  • sue4500
    sue4500 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That's a really good motivation! :)
    I'm on the very beginning, on day 2, and the soreness is telling me "please don't move so much right now!" but I know i gottaaa keep going!
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Hey, starting level 3 tonight, loving it so far! Feel free to add me :)
  • phyllistheresa
    phyllistheresa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am on level one, day two! Just started yesterday.....I am so sore!! :)

I feel your pain!! I just finished D2 this morning. When I got out of bed (which was painful enough) I said to myself how in the world am I going to do this workout today. But by the time I got through the warm up and a few squats I loosened up and I managed to get through it!!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I'm in, today was level 1, day 2 for me! I am sore, but loving it.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I'm in, today was level 1, day 2 for me! I am sore, but loving it.

BTW, those of you who are already planning your next months workout stuff...YOU ROCK!!
  • violinkeri
    Options
    tonight i will be doing day 3! i started on Monday, but I am doing 2 days on, one day off...after day 2 i was SO SO SO stiff and sore! my one calf is still sore today but after work i am just going to PUSH THROUGH!
  • Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1D3, I've never managed to finish the whole 30 days before but I'm getting married in a year so it's a huge motivation. I can do with all the encouragement I can get though! :)
  • MamaWolfe00
    MamaWolfe00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just bought this haven't started yet but today might be the day I do it!!! I need motivation.
  • foxyninja398
    foxyninja398 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 Level 1 today :smile: I did two days and then took yesterday off (what a difference that makes! No sore muscles today!). I think I'm going to try and take on level 2 in a couple of days, because apparently I'm not enough of a masochist :devil:

Good luck everyone!
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    tonight i will be doing day 3! i started on Monday, but I am doing 2 days on, one day off...after day 2 i was SO SO SO stiff and sore! my one calf is still sore today but after work i am just going to PUSH THROUGH!

Fancy Meeting you Here! You're a day ahead of me. Great minds think alike!
  • violinkeri
    Options

Fancy Meeting you Here! You're a day ahead of me. Great minds think alike!

AAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! lol <3 love you, girlie. Keep it up! I love how much she kicks my *kitten*
  • GonnaBFit2510
    GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 Level 1 today :smile: I did two days and then took yesterday off (what a difference that makes! No sore muscles today!). I think I'm going to try and take on level 2 in a couple of days, because apparently I'm not enough of a masochist :devil:

Good luck everyone!

I did the same started on Monday did two days then had yesterday off as I was horse riding last night so didn't want to be jelly legged whilst trying to jump lol. Gonna try and stick with it every day and just have weds off. Not sure I could move to level two yet though!!
  • geekmomof3
    geekmomof3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me! Started Day 1 Level 1 yesterday! I am hoping to do this atleast 5 times a week with bikram yoga and Zumba the other 2 days. If I don't see results I am going to cry!

How many people did before and after pics. I am to scared.
  • julieforbes73
    julieforbes73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 level 1. How do I input it in the myfitnesspal ap? Does anyone know?
    :)