Need accountability partners...48 pounds to go!

Options
Hey everyone,

I am well on my way to my 60 pound weight loss goal. I have already lost 12 pounds. BUT, recently I moved away from my home town, so I don't have the typical support system in place. I am looking for friends that can help motivate me to meet my goals. Also, if anyone lives in the Des Moines Iowa area, let me know - because it would be awesome to find friends here with similar goals.
If anyone is willing to help to motivate and push me along, please let me know...I really need it! :happy:

Replies

• rosaline1191
    rosaline1191 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think we have similar weight loss goals .... although I'm not from Iowa, we could still keep this forum going and hopefully add a couple of people. Losing weight is hard so having a good support group will be great!!!
  • erinlindsay
    Options
    i know how you feel!!

im living in a new city, and no support system yet... got 48 lbs to lose!!

add me as a friend if you want :)
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    i have about that much more to go as well. Add me too.
  • mrslantu2020
    mrslantu2020 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!! I am excited to have some "buddies" that can help me along the way. I am still pretty new to this site, but I have seen where people post for their "group". How do you do that?
    Have a great day!
  • mrslantu2020
    mrslantu2020 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Okay...in need of some motivation! I set a mini goal for this weekend and just have 2 more pounds to go...but, alas it is now my "time of the month" and so I feel like doing nothing and surviving on a diet of chocolate and pepsi...any suggestions of how I can get past this hurdle and still make my goal???