Classic, Doubles, or Lean???

Phillips28
Phillips28 Posts: 32 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I have a quick question for all the P90X people out there.

Which version did you choose and why? I know the Classic is more of an overall use of the dvd's, and the Lean is more Cardio...and obviously doubles, means doubles. :) But just wanting to know how you all felt about how you choose which to do.

Which one is suggested to start out with....for a female, for her first round?

ANY advice is appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Replies

• I started with Lean and I'm just finishing up the 1st month. It had been a long time since I seriously worked out and wanted to ease my way into lifting weights again. So far so good! As soon as my husband finishes studying for his life determining test he's going to start Classic and I'll switch over so I can encourage him along.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    Classic as the program was designed that way, then spin offs of that were used to create the other 2. If you are in great shape doubles would be great, lean leaves out too much of the core exercises that P90X was built upon.
  • Phillips28
    Phillips28 Posts: 32 Member
    Thank you!

I'm glad I asked...this is helpful! I think I'll take your advice and start with classic and switch to doubles later if I can handle it. It's good to know that other people switch it up during the program.

SnuggleBunny...just wondering...have you lost anything (inches or lbs) in that first month? Is it getting easier?

Erickirb....obviously you are in great shape! Have you done the P90X a couple of times?
This discussion has been closed.