Low sugar fruit and veg

Options
Hiya,

All the fruit and veg i eat seem to tip me over on my sugar intake..... EVERY DAY!! I thought i was eating healthy chowing down on the fruit and veg but it seems I have been mistaken to a certain degree. What are some fruit and veg that are lower in sugars?

Thanks in advance :happy:

Replies

• SMMiller712
    Options
    I always go over in sugars too. I reviewed my diary entries and concluded that it is mostly from fruits, vegetables, cheeses and breads. These are all low calorie and low fat food options and I also had the same question. I have even gone as far as making my own salad dressings on occasion because I found there to be a lot of sugar in the grocery store options. I tell myself that as long as it is coming from healthier sources than my previous eating habits, than it must be better. Right? I am not 100% but when doing nutrition education on our patients we would review "added sugars" versus sugars from "natural" sources but this was strictly in regards to oral health and not weight loss. I have also read in other posts that sugar is sugar. I will check back as well to see what other fine answers you receive.