New to forum

Options
:flowerforyou: I am a 34 year old married mother of 2 girls. I have been teaching for 10 years and this year Last year this time I weighed about 145-147. But that was a low for me. Prior to that I had stayed about 160-165. The weight loss was a result of months spent searching for a good friend who went missing. ( I thought I should explain how I lost the weight before, )So April of last year I was about 145, but as we went into summer vacation... the weight came back. I gained roughly 10 pounds over the summer. Now here I am closing in on summer break in a couple of months and I want the "thin me " back. I had never been as small as 145 as an adult and I really liked how I looked then and was finally comfortable with myself. I want to get back to 145, but just cant seem to get focused and motivated. I need some self contol. The weight just fell off when K went missing, but now its a struggle.

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • 44flasher44
    Options
    Weight loss and control is definitely a struggle. But with the support of mfp and everyone on here we can all do this together! We are all sick of the way we feel/look so we have made the first step by joining on here together:)