The President's Challenge

Replies

• kimfrands
    kimfrands Posts: 11
    WOW!

We are up to 34 people signed up for this challenge. And it looks like it is a little added motivation for everyone, especially me.

Keep up the great work people.
  • athenafl
    athenafl Posts: 41 Member
    I'm in! And logged back to April 1. Thanks for setting up this group. It's a great idea!
  • xecila
    xecila Posts: 99
    I'm in too! Maybe this will kick my competitive gene and I'll actually exercise. :D
  • kimfrands
    kimfrands Posts: 11
    We are now up to 34 group members. I do want to stress that you need to keep up with logging your exercise times in. It looks like a lot of people are not doing that, so let's go folks. And please encourage each other.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    I've been logging my activities on a daily basis. I like seeing my star get completed everyday. Keep up the great work everyone.
  • Thanks so much! I just joined! Another motivation! I'm going to ask some friends to join as well as my children!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Woo Hoo - only 11132 points to go before a Bronze award!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    just signed up!
  • Mevogl14
    Mevogl14 Posts: 4
    Joined!! Thanks for showing me this website! I think it will be lots of fun.
  • I'm starting week 4 now on the Active Lifestyle challenge and I'm really happy I signed up. I'm not very competitive (which is good considering how I stack up next to most people), but I really like tracking my progress towards a concrete goal like this. I think after I finish this I might even try the Champions one, though at the rate I'm at currently at it would take me six months to earn a bronze!
  • Chocolickkyss
    I'm beginning week 5 of the active lifestyle challenge and I've earned over 14,000 points (I need 20,000 pts) for the president's challenge. If I earn 20,000 points I will have earned a bronze award and can begin working towards the silver.
  • tennisref
    tennisref Posts: 27
    Ugh...I think I sprained my knee. Anyone know of a good exercise that doesn't use a knee?? I guess I could jump rope with one foot...
  • Chocolickkyss
    I'm still going strong on the challenge. As of today, I only have 4262 points left before I earn my bronze award....WooHoo. I can't believe I have earned 78% of my 20,000 points aleady and it's only been about 6 weeks. This challenge has definitely brought out my competitive nature.
  • Chocolickkyss
    I also only need 1 more star to earn the active lifestyle award. They give you 8 weeks to complete this challenge and if I continue on this path I will have earned it in only 6 weeks.
  • Well it's a good thing I'm not competitive because I've only got 3,885 points total!

On the other hand I've only got one week left on the active lifestyle challenge and I haven't had to skip any weeks, yay!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    I joined too!
  • Chocolickkyss
    I'm still going strong on the challenge. As of today, I only have 2304 points left before I earn my bronze award....WooHoo. I can't believe I have earned 88% of my 20,000 points aleady and it's only been about 6 weeks. This challenge continues to fuel my competitive nature.

I have two more days of exercise before I earn my active lifestyle award. This is my 6th week in the challenge and I have yet to take a day off from exercise. Some days are more intense than others but I committed myself to doing at least 30 minutes of some type of exercise every day.

I'm so glad I found this thread.
  • Chocolickkyss
    As of today, I have earned my first active lifestyle award. I actually earned it on Wednesday and am currently in the process of trying to earn the next one. I only have 510 points left before I earn the bronze award.

I hope everyone else is doing as well. Keep up the good work!
  • Chocolickkyss
    double post
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    wow! I joined today! Well I won't get the bronze award as quick as some of you but I am going to try!:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.