OxyElitePro

Options
Has anyone else ever used them? What kind of experiences did you have? Did they help?

Replies

• now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Please dont resort to pills for "help" on losing weight. Pills will not make you lose... and they can harm your body.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I've occasionally gotten samples from GNC when buying pre-workout supplements - I'm not sure if OxyElitePro has been one of them (I know I have had MethoxyBurn and a few others), but the best effect I noticed from them was that it helped in appetite suppression and some of them gave a pretty good energy boost. Energy boost definitely wears off if you have too many in too short a time frame, however.

I wouldn't recommend relying on them or using them in any habitual manner, but I would think one every now and then wouldn't be terrible, so long as you aren't extremely sensitive to caffeine (most of them have a LOT of that).
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    does give you energy boost but be VERY careful - i have split the capsule open and do only 1/3 to 1/2 - can make your heart race - they are no joke!
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    And to think I've downed two with Diet Mt. Dew, lol.. (which I do NOT recommend by the way, I did fine with it but a lot of people may not) but yeah you definitely have to feel out how your body reacts to it.