Rock Bottom

Options
2»

Replies

• Bigblondelady
    Bigblondelady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: But you type really nice. Just kidding, but it is nice. It breaks my heart to hear someone else that has suffered such a reality check too. life is rough and some of us eat our why through our pain and feelings. i have spent my whole life fighting my depression with food. I am a happy person by nature and when trouble or anxiety hit I turn to food , so food is my drug to cope. With that said I am slowly ( baby steps) learning too comtrol my food. I have struggled but I'm not giving up. I have no choice, like you I want my life back, I joined a winter health challenge, not diet a life change, it is for 40 days and today is day33 I just now have started to exersize a little knee problem, I am happy to say I have lost 22 lbs. slow but a start. I wish you the patients to take the small steps so you can enjoy one day the bigger step a healthier you and me
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better I've been laid off since 2009.
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    you have to hit rock bottom before you can move on from where you are.
    Now no more pity party. Now we are strong and capable and moving on!
    We can do this... log every day even if you have eaten something you shouldnt. Be accountable, get in half an hour of any sort of exercise and I promise you you will start feeling so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    There is a bar called Rock Bottom in Boston....