Ballet Beautiful?

Options
Has anyone ever tried Ballet Beautiful?

I just ordered the DVD off of Amazon for close to five dollars, so I figured I can't lose either way.
By the DVD I specifically mean Ballet Beautiful: Total Body Workout.

I think it sounds interesting because I've always thought ballet was amazing, though I'm pretty sure the DVD isn't actually ballet dancing. It's a 60 minute workout though, so I was wondering if anyone has tried it before?

Thoughts? =)

Replies

• projektai
    projektai Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I guess no one else has heard of it!
    lol
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I do a couple of the body blast videos. Mainly the swam arms and the hips and thighs. They fit nicely into my schedule for days that I'm not really working out but they burn like mad.
  • mischmom
    mischmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just got both of her dvds recently because I used to do Callanetics and like barre workouts. The moves look easy, but the reps really do make the muscles you are using burn! They are some of my favorite toning workouts after I finish my cardio. I hope you enjoy the workout.
  • beethats
    beethats Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got a digital copy from amazon too. It's definitely not dancing like I thought it would be, but I really like it. I've only done it for about a week, but I can definitely feel it. And for being 60 minutes, it actually goes by pretty quickly! I definitely recommend it so far.