10 lbs:(

Options
so i have been off the wagon for a while now.. n i have gained about 10 lbs wayyyy too quickly. and im so sad. i was down to 176 and now im back to 186:( my bf's prom is early may and i wanted to get down to 160 but now that's definately not possible. i don't know how to get back on track again.. im eating like 3000 cals a day, if not more.:( im so sad..which makes me wanna eat more.
idk how to start dieting again, it seems so hard.

Replies

• arfletcher
    arfletcher Posts: 143
    Options
    Small steps!! Just start at the start and go forward :happy:

Maybe start by logging what you are eating NOW daily, the 3000+ cals/day - then see where you are at and figure out where you want to go from there. Dont be upset though! Just pull up your boot straps and do it!

Arent I helpful :bigsmile:
  • marzenka012192
    Options
    ive been trying. i can eat very little during the day when im at school, then when i come home i just sit and eat and eat. or one day i'll do real good, n the next ill be back to eating a lot.
    i used to eat like 1000 calories and go workout for 2 hrs, i can't do that now..
  • rachel512
    rachel512 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Dont give up! You need to be reeled back in because you're drifting away from your dream/goal of dropping a few pounds. What is this "I can't do that anymore..?" Why can't you work out or keep your calories low anymore? All you need is some motivation, so think about yourself in a hot promdress, and I know that there is no cookie in the world that tastes as good as a hot dress feels. Please dont give up on yourself. I have been there before, binges in front of the fridge, etc...its tough but you can do it! Maybe even attach a photo of the dress you want on the fridge? You are a beautiful girl, and you will look great in whatever you wear, but don't give up on yourself, because who else is going to lose the weight for you? No one. AND..Its only 10 lbs girl! You can do it!
  • katie30
    katie30 Posts: 55
    Options
    Don't give up on this. Sounds like you are having the evening munchies. My suggestion, plan your food for the day the night before. Make yourself some healthy snacks, portion them out and only grab one of them when you are hungry.

You can get back on track, you just have to set your mind to it that food is not going to beat you.
  • tutujoli
    tutujoli Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Make it easy on yourself Flip back through your food diary to a time when you were losing well, and just repeat the meals you were eating then! LIke a preplanned menu! LOL
  • PecanTan
    PecanTan Posts: 47
    Options
    Hang in there you can get back on track but you are the only one that can take you there don't beat yourself up about things that are in the past that's the past you are in the present and that should be your concern. We all have your back use us and we will help you get through the tough times that what we are here for. Now that that is said WELCOME BACK!!!
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    Hang in there girl, you could do this trust me don't give up!! you are very beautiful.... STAY STRONG!! =]