Has anyone done the Cathe Xtrain series?

Options
What did you think about these workouts? I would have to buy a step and those are expensive but it looks pretty good.

Replies

• ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    bumping :)
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on week six of the 90 day rotation and having really good results you can't go wrong with any of Cathes workouts she is the best.
  • ummommyme
    Options
    Thanx for the reply. Do you have any trouble with coordination? A few of the workouts i looked at looked really complicated with the step and some other moves. I'm not very coordinated.
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    The first time I did the step stuff I would get confused but when you do the workouts the next time around they are easier. I really enjoy this set I didn't buy STS but I did buy the Low Impact Series and it and Xtrain have become my favorites.
  • ummommyme
    Options
    I went ahead and purchased the xtrain series. It was between that and the low impact series. I'm really excited. Now i'm getting the step and some bands ordered soon.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    How are you getting on with it. Did you download it. If so, I presume its possible to then burn it into DVD.
  • ummommyme
    Options
    I got the dvd set so i don't know about the download. I'm really loving them!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • joanmarienana
    joanmarienana Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just got this series & LOVE it! I think it is her absolute best, and I have been doing Cathe workouts for close to 15 years! I welcome any Cathe fans to please add me as a friend.