My name is Heather

Options
I'm 24 years old 5'10 with a starting weight of 175. I am not huge by all means but I have a spare tire...of course the worst part to lose.
SW - 175
GW - 145

I have a small frame and my eating habits of course are not that great. I got down to 160 the first time around and then I just don't know what happened...because now i'm at 175. I had a baby July 2011 beautiful baby girl and I weigh more now than i did at the end of pregnancy.

Today I started out doing Zumba Exhilirate and Rocking Body. Day one was successful!! now just need to form relationships to keep me on it and so we can encourage each other.

Any suggestions as to what I should or could do to keep from my frequent snacking. I have dropped soda..I am allowed one small drink a week. its my treat. What drinks are good to drink that won't cause the bloating or cause fat build up. I need something with a sweet taste.

Also I love my fatty foods. mac and cheese, potatoes, lasagna, and spaghetti are my favorites and i will be honest that is one thing I won't give up. I'm american lol those are foods that have always been in my diet even when I was at my lowest weight of 135.

That is a little about me if you want to add me or just give me some advice I would love to hear it.

THANKS and good luck on everyones journey.

Heather