Does anyone subscribe to Women's Health?

Options
Is it worth ordering. I get shape and love it but there is a groupon for woman's health for $8.00 for one year.. just wondering if it was worth ordering.

Replies

• skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I bought the Groupon. My husband gets Men's Heath. It seems like it's mostly fluff, but I like having something to flip through.

I get Shape and Fitness too. I consider Shape to be purely entertainment, nothing useful. Fitness is a bit better, but nor great.

If you're looking for the best magazine, you may want to consider Oxygen. It's a bit pricier than the others though.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I've flipped through it a few times when my GF has had it in the house. Not impressed. Oxygen is a far better mag, IMO.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Yes, on my iPad. I like that is has quick, simple workouts. I also like some of the recipes.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I love Woman's Health! I like finding new recipes for me to twist and make my own. To be honest, I usually only read the mags that have good recipes anyway lol....is that bad? I will go into doctor's offices and tear recipes out of the mags there too lol...my husband laughs at me when I do that.
  • hmp1130
    hmp1130 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I do. I like the recipe ideas and some of the quick workouts.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I've flipped through it a few times when my GF has had it in the house. Not impressed. Oxygen is a far better mag, IMO.

never heard of oxygen but will look into that... thanks..
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love the recipes, and the workouts are generally quick and effective.