hey all, looking for new friends

hey im looking for some motivated friends add me :happy:

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,780 Member
    You can add me, I'm here daily (at least for the last 10 days straight - YAY!) and have an open diary.
  • You can add me. I joined 45 days and 20lbs ago! Having 100 lbs to lose, I figured the first 20 would drop fairly quickly and that has held true. I know it will slow down as I continue and that's why I would like to see us help each other stay motivated!
  • Hello Everyone! I'm returning and more motivated. Since I actually started logging everything I eat and the exercise, I have noticed a change in my habits and my enthusiasm. I lost 4 pounds last week and thought I was going to faint! I need some friends who are experiencing the same things that I am/have. I get frustrated easily and when I do, I eat and eat and eat. Don't want to do that anymore! With new friends, new aspirations. Looking forward to new friends. Have a Blessed day!
  • New too, not always consistent. I fall out in the evening because busy with family and don't always get to computer til the next day. Only lost two pounds. Reading from past posts, it may be I'm not eating enough during week, but tend to splurge on the weekend. So may be a balance? I try to exercise at least three times a week, that hadsbeen consistent.