Turbo fire Beach Body - Can't seem to figure it out!

Options
I have seen so many fantastic results from this program. I just started today and I feel a little silly. I cant seem to follow along with the video. They go so fast! Does anyone have any tips? Does it get easier the more you do it? Im just worried I wont get the full impact of the work out due to my lethargy.

Replies

• sarah692
    sarah692 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Did you try the "New to Class" option? It breaks down each segment before it starts, which should help. You probably won't get the full impact at first but you will learn quickly, so just keep at it. I think Chalene is pretty good about signaling, but sometimes it does feel like it comes out of nowhere so I understand your difficulty. lol
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I've read a lot of people saying that doing Turbojam first helped them. I just do all the exercises, although not necessarily at the same time she does them- I just improvise!!!!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    It will get easier the more you do it. Most of the workouts involve similar moves and she always has segments with routines that she builds on. So you might start by doing a kick and a punch but then after a few repetitions she'll add more moves. You'll pick it up but in the meantime just try your best and keep moving. As long as you're trying you're burning calories.
  • AmelieMustLoseWeight
    Options
    Thank you guys. Yeah I mean It was my first day with it and we all know how terrible the first day is. I felt like I was over looking something maybe.
  • dream_big
    dream_big Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just started my 4th week and am just now feeling like I'm getting it. I still use the new to class option but it does get easier you just have to stick with it
  • jamebb
    jamebb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Slow it down. The first couple times I did the videos I decreased the playback speed by 10%. The change is pretty small so it doesn't distort the audio, but it made a world of difference for me. I was still getting a good workout (maybe even a better one, because I could complete all of the choreography, instead of stopping all the time and trying to figure out WTH she just did) and by the third time I did the video I could do it at regular speed and concentrate on increasing the intensity.