Anyone worried about an eating rut?

Options
MJ5898
MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
I have only been back on-track with MFP for about 40 days, but previously used the site for more than 200 days in a row. I am so happy to be working toward my goal of getting healthy again. However, I noticed when filling out my food tracker for breakfast this morning that I seem to keep going to the "recent" tab since I tend to eat the same things, especially for breakfast and snacks. The foods I am eating are tasty, but noticing my "routine" made me start wondering whether I will end up bored which in turn might tempt me to stray off program. Anyone ever have these thoughts or concerns? Full disclosure - I am obsessive about a number of things, so it could be that this fear is a bit of irrationality. :blushing:

Replies

• seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    i don't think it's that big a deal as long as you're not just eating the same thing at the same time every day. i kind of go through cycles where i'll eat one thing a lot for awhile, and then stop eating it altogether. i just always try to mix it up - one day i have cottage cheese in the morning, the next day i have it in the afternoon.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    As long as you're getting adequate nutrition it doesn't matter.