bmr and daily calorie goal.

Options
So I have seen that you need to eat at least your BMR in calories a day. my BMR is 1655. but MFP calculates my daily calorie intake at 1650. I eat a lot all day and drink 8-10 glasses of water. I exercise about 45 min a day, with walking, Pilates, and dumbbell exercises. and hover between 1500-1800 a day. I don't ever go to bed hungry and eat when I am. I cut out all pop except at restaurants and have been eating a ton of salads and fresh fruit and veggies and still eating a handful of M&Ms:). lost 5 pounds in 4 weeks happy with this. as I only have 7 lbs to go to be in the healthy range of bmi . i set my activity at less active and was averaging 1300 a day but felt a bit hungry those days, my mom said i was nuts that being a SAHM to 2 preschoolers was active and have been eating about 300 more a day and not feeling hungry. Am i still eating to little? I am 5 10 and weigh 181. . i felt fabulous between 145-155 so that's the plan and i am ok with taking 9 months or more to get there. Help is appreciated :smile: