Nordictrack T5.7 treadmill ?

Options
I tested this treadmill at the store and when walking on it, it was very quiet but when I ran on it, it made a loud banging noise. I found the noise to be very annoying but I loved the bells and whistles this treadmill has to offer. Is this banging noise normal for this treadmill?

Replies

• Mandatrain
    Options
    Hi, I've got a Nordictrack, different model. I've had it over a year and the only loudish noise (other than normal treadmill operating noise) is from the fan. I've run on it while the baby was sleeping next to it so it's not too terribly loud. The only thing I don't like about it, is paying for iFit (yearly fee). I also have trouble just getting a map loaded onto it. Not very intuitive at all...
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I have a C900 Pro. It has a super loud squeak when I run. It's horrible. I've had them out at least 5 times to fix it and they never do. However, this is not normal - it's clearly a defect that happened when my incline motor malfunctioned.

I suspect the one at the store is broken. The warranty people have been kind but I can't say I'd recommend a NordicTrack based on my repeat visits.