how much are you guys losing

Options
how much are you guys losing a week? I've lost 4lbs this week. Is that too much? I thought MFP recommends 2.....

Replies

• marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    how much are you guys losing a week? I've lost 4lbs this week. Is that too much? I thought MFP recommends 2.....
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I've found in my previous experience that sometimes you'll lose a bit more one week and then less or nothing the next. As long as you're not starving yourself, I think you're probably doing the right thing.
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    oh cool thanks, im not starving myself:smile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    If you feel healthy, and you're following your goals and dietary requirements, 4 lbs in't out of the question, I imagine there is probably a bit of water weight mixed into that as well. Hey, that's GREAT! Just make sure you stay healthy. I don't know what your weight condition is, but as long as you follow the rules, and feel ok, I don't see a reason for concern. Just be aware that it probably won't be that drastic every week.

Best of luck.
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I have averaged about 1.4 pouns a week. I do not loose every week. I have gone as long as three weeks without a loss. Its rough when that happens!
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options

Everyone is different. You might have a little higher metabolism. Not to worry.:flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I have found for me, that if I walk almost every day and do a 20-30 minute work out a few times a week, I really don't have to kill myself to loose weight, it just falls off.

So I am happy with 2 lbs a week.....

I am in the South and girlfriend here ain't about to starve.

Plus it is dragg racin season and I will loose more from the heat, track and all the walking!!!

You are doing great.