Hard time staying motivated...or optimistic

Options
I'm at my highest weight, and can't seem to break this plateau. My ideal weight is 125-130lbs, which I was at just about a year ago. Moving to another state and eating my face off for about 4 months made me gain 10lbs I can't seem to lose. I've been counting calories and nothing is happening. I do HIIT, strength training and cardio rotation for 45 mins to an hour a day 6 days a week. I have a body bugg that shows a calorie deficit every week. I measure and weigh everything I eat. I don't eat out, and I know exactly what I'm putting into my body. I don't know what's going on. I was eating about 1600-1800 calories a day, and burning about 2000 - 2200 calories a day. I figured a smaller deficit would create slow results, but results none the less. Didn't work. I changed my calories so that I'm eating 1400-1500/day and still burning between 2000-2200 a day. I don't know what else to do. This has been the most difficult it has ever been for me to lose weight. Anyone going through something similar? I'd like to lose these 10lbs by my vacation in May. I'm getting to be hopeless about even losing 5lbs by then. As a matter of fact, I weighed myself this morning and was up 2lbs. I just don't get it.

I've tried to not pay attention to the scale and am taking measurements, but those don't budge either. Thanks for anyone's suggestions.