hard to lose

Options
sabern
sabern Posts: 18 Member
Hi It seems that I have always been on a diet. I am Diabetic. I lose a few lbs and gain the same pounds back over and over. I do exercise often ,maybe not on a reg schedule, do not drink enough water. I am getting better. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I am a pre-diabetic and I plan on losing the weight so that will disappear and I can stop with the meds all together. I have been
    pretty much the same weight for years, losing and gaining the same pounds back as well. One thing in my favor is I only drink black coffee and water. I don't like the tastes of soda or tea with sugar in it. I drink about 1/2 gal of water a day so that should help me but I have found that the breads, pasta and all the bad carbs are my down fall.
    I have cut all breads (white) out all together. Lets join up and lose the weight and encourage each other along our path to a slender us!!
    Best of Luck to you :happy:
  • grandmomof11
    Options
    I can sympathize. Have dieted all my life! But won't give up. If I do, I would be LOTS heavier! But it is a daily battle. Gain a few, lose a few! Don't quit!
  • sabern
    sabern Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    thanks, pasta is my weakness, don't eat much bread of any kind. love sweets. try to exercise a few times a week . need to drink more water, do not drink sodas.