Replies

• jss1184
    jss1184 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • pamuyamakene
    pamuyamakene Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing ! What a transformation, u really are an inspiration :)
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking control of your body and giving yourself a new lease on life!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I remember reading your story in the magazine and thinking wow!
    You look truly happy. Your son is very lucky to have such a great mom. You did something about your health, so that you could be here with him for a great number of years to come. :flowerforyou:
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Adding my congratulations are your two year journey and how wonderful you are helping others along the way.
    Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • vancityduck
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. That's so awesome. Good for you and great news about your son!
  • kmartinko
    Options
    What a great result you have gotten. Congratulations to you. You give me hope that I can lose my weight.
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congrats on achieving a new you...a new life too for your son - Inspiration!

Thanks for sharing. Keep at it! xx
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Darn - I can't see the pictures - but your story is so inspirational - congrats on your success and your drive! I feel your happiness...thanks so much for sharing!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    What a story. I loved your candor and honesty and even more that you never gave up. You are a rock star!
  • onefatwife
    onefatwife Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Even though I don't know you personally, I am very proud of you. Many of us know your struggles and exactly what it feels like to be in your shoes. I hate looking in the mirror and not knowing the person I have become. Your story is awesome and I hope you continue with your healthy journey. You are a true inspiration.
  • bushokie
    bushokie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    tears to my eye's ..what a great story and whan an inspiration..your awesome and thank you
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you and your beautiful family!!!!
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Amazing! thank you for sharing your story!
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You must have incredible strength to have stuck with it so long. I'm really impressed with that, as well as how awesomely fit you are. Your journey has really inspired me. Thank you so much. And, how wonderful about your son's progress! God bless!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Your story made me tear up, what a wonderful thing for you that you got your health back and that your son will hopefully walk this year :) Truly inspiring
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an inspiration!!!
  • Fed_up
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring! I'm glad you told us how long it took you. Too many think the weight is going to jsut fly off in 3 months.

WTG And congratulations on your success!!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. Congratulations!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Blank! (rhymes with itch) You're FABULOUS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!