One Year Later - Down 157 Lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. Knowing that my grandfather died at 47 has been a huge motivator for me. During the week month of my plan to live healthier, my five year old son and I were playing hide and seek and he said "Dad, you're too fat." He was right. I was too fat. I needed to change. This was a big motivator for me that I kept in the back of my head - 'Dad, you're too fat." I love my boys and want to be there for them. If I died at age 47, my son would be 15 and I don't want that happen if I can avoid it. My wife has been supportive but it's been hard with time away from my wife and children to exercise. She gets lonely because I go to be early so I can get up early to exercise. I would rather spend a little time away from them now rather than die early because of obesity-related illness. The quality of my life is now so much better now that I have lost 150+ pounds. I have tons of more energy, feel better, and I help more around the house.
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Nice job
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I just read you top 10 tips thanks for the ideas
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!!! You're an inspiration to the rest of us! Keep it up and friend me if you want, I'm looking to get down to about 230 from 342!