so what do people do for excitement round here?

Replies

• DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    XBox and Pc gaming including Kinect workouts, fishing, photo effects, walking, running, being weird and random, scaring the heck out of people (used to work at haunted attractions), target shooting....and more lol
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    I'm a shut-in, so 95% of my life is comprised of my online life. (Outside of taking some classes at the local college, but I'm just there for class and then I come right back home.)

But when I do leave the house? Nerd stuff like Dungeons and Dragons, video games, or walking in parks, feeding geese and chasing squirrels. That's one of the most fun things I can do with myself or my friends - seeing how many different kinds of animals we can identify out on walks.

And pet the ungodly numerous stray cats that hang around this apartment complex.

<---- is not very exciting

What do you do???

I love you. :flowerforyou:

Thank you! I figure that pretending to be a hot, 21 year old clubber with perky breasts and PHD would be too much of a hassle. I'm honest about the lameness of my life. (Though honestly, I wouldn't want an exciting life. I like things quiet.)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Here, most people practice serious assgrabbery, attention whoring, and general online mayhem.

Outside here, for me, I play competitve tennis, hike, hunt, fish, do quite a bit of off roading, and anything that keeps me out in the Arizon sun.
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    I'm a shut-in, so 95% of my life is comprised of my online life. (Outside of taking some classes at the local college, but I'm just there for class and then I come right back home.)

But when I do leave the house? Nerd stuff like Dungeons and Dragons, video games, or walking in parks, feeding geese and chasing squirrels. That's one of the most fun things I can do with myself or my friends - seeing how many different kinds of animals we can identify out on walks.

And pet the ungodly numerous stray cats that hang around this apartment complex.

<---- is not very exciting

What do you do???

*Removes wedding ring* lol j/k but in all fairness all that sounds fun!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    flick-the-bean-o.gif
    Yup.

Pretty much.
    We do it together.

^ I watch them through their windows.

I watch through the other window

I think that is ok as long as we don't stare into each other's eyes. (good thing the windows aren't across from each other)

And I watch both of you.

:wink: :bigsmile:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    <<<<<<< THIS!!!!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    online mayhem... :love:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    tumblr_mc9ppjuOmd1qel6b9o1_500.gif
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    I'm a stay-at-home Dad with a 23-month-old Son, my life is exciting enough!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    bounce up and down naked.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    I think KANGOO just won.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    It seems a lot of people whinge and moan :laugh:

You got here first, LOL...I was going to go somewhere along those lines, as well! :laugh:
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    I find rhetorical trolls to be rather soothing...
  • <<<<<<< THIS!!!!
    I cant wait for the weather to get warm we just bought a new motorcycle and itching to ride it!
  • Diyah13
    Diyah13 Posts: 76 Member
    Depending on the weather, I either look out the window or just sit in front of my house. There's lots of entertainment--especially with the municipal vehicles and personnel.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    I get on the forums and act like a big jerk and am generally unsupportive. :tongue:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    I get on the forums and act like a big jerk and am generally unsupportive. :tongue:

Copycat.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Creep user profiles for boobie shots.

What, you don't do that, too? LIARS!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    I used to stalk people but the judge says I can't do that anymore, so now I'm just learning how to use this telegraphic lens and directional mic.
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    I fart around on the internet, play with my 3 year old son, play video games, and listen to music.

Then the weather turns nice. That's when I go out and throw trees around.