My two close friends are shrinking :) Who else is happy?

Options
2»

Replies

• peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    how difficult is Insanity? I never heard of it until now and it sounds really hard, like bootcamp style?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I've come across this comment a few times on here, am I the only one that doesn't want my girls to shrink (although lately I have gotten comments that they are :sad:)

I dont want mine to shrink either! im kind of known for them, they are so much a part of my personality taht I want them to stay! Luckily the only comments ive had lately is that you can see my weight loss 'in my sides'...whatever that means :huh:

Maybe it means your waistline is more emphasized, like the hourglass is more noticable? Shrinking love handles? haha :ohwell:
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    how difficult is Insanity? I never heard of it until now and it sounds really hard, like bootcamp style?

It's as hard as you make it, but it's worth it. It has A LOT of jumping so if you have really bad knees I'd stay away. Or try Turbo fire. It's not so extreme. That's what I've been doing now with my facebook challenge group.
  • tcs1012
    tcs1012 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed any loss in that area but I would be soooooo happy!!! Even a reduction didn't get them as "small" as I would like them to be. I'm hoping that weight loss will naturally shrink them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!