sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Ian-Somerhalder-Wallpapers.jpg

Feet?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    bite_lip_sexily.gif

Just. Made. My. Day.... Screw that, make it the whole year!! Hello gorgeous!

OK. I finally got around to checking out the gifs to see what you ladies were drooling, or dribbling or whatevering about. You girls are easy.

yup...but maybe you need to show us what you consider hard??? yeah I said it..

:wink: :flowerforyou:

You'll have to come look for yourself. :devil:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    OK. I finally got around to checking out the gifs to see what you ladies were drooling, or dribbling or whatevering about. You girls are easy.
    Yeah this is all it takes. Sooooo why don't men just do it?

Well, most of us are too stupid to realize that the female psyche is not like our own. Most guys think everyone must think like they do. Hence all of the junk pics guys try to send you. I happen to realize that most women like a little mystery and a little romance, and just a touch of naughtiness. That's why you won't get the junk pics from me unless you come and get 'em yourself. Oh, yeah. I am a bit of a tease as well.
  • Swibbels01
    Swibbels01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Alex-SkarsgardAddict.gif

When I picture Christian Grey this is who I see :tongue:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ricky.gif

finish.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Yeah this is all it takes. Sooooo why don't men just do it?

Well, most of us are too stupid to realize that the female psyche is not like our own. Most guys think everyone must think like they do. Hence all of the junk pics guys try to send you. I happen to realize that most women like a little mystery and a little romance, and just a touch of naughtiness. That's why you won't get the junk pics from me unless you come and get 'em yourself. Oh, yeah. I am a bit of a tease as well.

<grabs camera> whats your address? :smokin: