Looking for humorous friends with creativity While on Atkins

Options
hunkofmexican
hunkofmexican Posts: 128 Member
I like to support my friends with what i can , when i can.

But lately i feel left out. They are good people but they dont have much of a interactive funny bone.
I like to work with their comments to be a little cleaver and humorus when i can but none of them hardly ever
Play back to me.

For example when someone burns lets say 600 or more calories................... AGAIN , :noway:
i add a expression and a little key symbol cause we can't use a emotioncon to show extra support.

In this case a buddy burned 621 calories doing 61 minutes of "Biking"

My comment for him might be ~~~~~> Burn Burn burn , That Ring of Fire....O~o

The key symbols ....O~o represents a bike burning rubber or speeding tire .....in other words " Good job on a hard work out ".

Sometimes the hello Kitty ~~~~~ >.< in replacement of a comment , atleast I left my acknowledgment.

There are many of these , but i cant seem to recall many.

Do you have any you like to put together with key symbols ?

>.< ..............................The hello kitty
: / .................................The querky face
: ) .................................The Smiley
~~~( Y )~~~ ................The i dream of Jeanie Boobie Shake .....My personal favorite.
........( ! )........................The Butt Crack

I also like gifs

The ..... " dont do it "..... email to someone whos starting to crack

House_cupcake.gif

The i can't hear you cause im eating it anyways or in my case " i cant stop the CHEESE IT'S HELP !

housenomnomnom.gif

And to lighten the mood when somebody needs an unexpected smile or just calling them a boobie for something silly they did

bennyhill.gif

Or in one case a buddy feeling down requested a big squishy boobie hug
and since my man boobs are almost gone ...lol.. i tried my best to lend support.

katy-perry-elmo-jiggle.gif

If your a fun soul and have some gifs to share or like , Well then im looking for ... Friends... who like to use...key

symbols....Gifs.... and funny jokes 2 change the day in, day out humdrum of loseing weight. and logging in ,

please share some with me ,I dont have a group of friends that play like that and im feeling left out .

I reached a 100 days & only 1 remembered. :ohwell:

Replies