Starting the hard part

Options
:smile: Hi there! My name is Kati and I recently joined MFP to help with the part two of my plan. I've posted pictures of my ture before, when I was eating take out everyday (every day!). So I vowed to stop and with my boyfriend along for the ride I stopped eating take out (still go the odd time in ablue moon - sometimes you just crave a Jr, Bacon Cheeseburger) and we also cut pops/sodas out of our diets.

Now I'm ready for part two - exercise and lean eating (though we were eating healthy foods we often over ate). I'm looking for friends to help me stay on the gym path - virtual gym buddies! My end goal is to lose about 60 to 75 pounds and run a 5k (though not in that order, I'd like to run a 5k as soon as I am able.) Eventually I'd even like to do marathons.

Thanks me done. Add me if you feel like we can help each other out!

Replies

• RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me an add if you'd like! :D

Working out is my new passion! I'd love to have more friends fired up and ready to workout! :bigsmile:
  • Lexi507
    Lexi507 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I am only focusing on calories, not the types of food I eat currently, but do have a goal to work out at least 4 times a week. Eating healthy is probably not ever going to work for me, but at some point, I'll probably shoot for healthier.
  • originalkazila
    Options
    Thanks you guys! I added you both. :D
  • cypeters24
    cypeters24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can do it! It's sooo hard at first, b/c your changing to a new "normal." This app really helps me be honest w/ what I'm putting in my body. Good Luck!
  • originalkazila
    Options
    Yeah, I keep reminding myself that it's going to take some work (something like 21 days to form a habit - 4 weeks to see results)