my boobies are too small now!

Options
I wanted to get your attention and I see my subject worked. Since losing 20+ lbs my old bras don't fit. I just found an organization online that gives donated bras to girls and women who were sex slaves in Mozambique. They sell the bras in a market to make money to live on. The reason they because sex slaves was because they were desperate for $$. Read the article below. I just mailed them 12 old, almost new Victoria Secret bras that I paid so much money for. I am really glad that I can do something good for these girls!

http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/12/mozambique-or-bust-how-you-can-help/

Replies

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Impressive technique :laugh:

I keep meaning to send mine somewhere.
  • drgummibear
    drgummibear Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OK! I ADMIT IT! i GOT SUCKED IN BY MY BASER REFLEXES AND HAD TO LOOK. Does that make me a bad person? Does it?
    I just couldn't resist to hear about the reaction I get from Cinflo! Have a great day Cin. From the Dr.:wink:
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! I just put together a whole bag and didn't know what to do with them. Apparently goodwill doesn't take bras (unless they have a tag).
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i was coming in here to tell you to wear a push up bra, but this is even better.

book marking this!:happy:

but i do wonder how many JJ cups there will be in mozambique. my bras cups are probably big enough for a family of 2 to live in
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!

I was seriously just looking at my bra-stock the other day and wondering what to do with them- same thing, nice expensive bras that no longer fit. Thanks so much for the idea. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAY!

thank you.
  • maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Wow! I still have all my old bras from my high school years--which are too small, I will definitely look into this ! :) Thanks!
  • pshaffer23
    pshaffer23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow this post came at the perfect time! I went through all my old bras last night and have about 5 that I wanted to either recycle or give away and after some googling couldn't find anywhere that would take them-also the material in bras ends up in landfills since none of it is recyclable. Then I saw this article on CNN today and have been sharing it with everyone. Thanks for posting this! Good for you for 20lbs down and good job helping others at the same time :)
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I will definitely be setting mine aside as I shrink. Thanks for posting this, OP.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Great idea
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Bumping because this is fantastic.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. I have so many that don't fit me anymore and they are too expensive to just throw away.
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    this is awesome!! :) Love the t-shirts, I want!
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Nice post! I have already spread the news of this on my FB page and Pinterest! I will be donating! Thank you for this great info :)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I posted this information today under the title: Save the girls! It is what the OP was posting about it.Check out the link below.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/891568-save-the-girls
  • Gjallarhorn
    Options
    drink beer or things with hops. Not girly martini's or any of that. Beer, made with hops. Hops have estrogen in it, thats why when you see so many guys with beer bellies, usually they have massive mannaries to match, Beer = boobs.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this info!!!
  • desparado43
    Options
    they make pretty good double sling shots lol