Sorta new, looking for active friends!

Options
Hi I'm Lindsey, new to the message boards! I started MFP Jan 2012 and lost 50lbs. Unfortunately I stopped, but I'm starting again and more motivated than ever! I've been doing 30 day shred for 15 days now! Along with counting calories I've dropped 14lbs and 2 inches! Who thought working out would really work? I love 30 day shred and have a love/hate relationship with Jillian! Last time I never worked out. Funny how now I feel guilty if I skip a day!

Just looking for new friends! It's nice to get/give feedback! Helps me stay motivated!

Replies

• embracethefall
    Options
    Sounds like you're on the right track! And WOW! The transformation in your picture is inspiring. Best of luck to you!
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day - on day 36 or thereabouts - always happy to give support and I need encouragement just like all of us do! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
    Aloha!:flowerforyou:
    Lynn Maile Taylor - Kauai, Hawaii
  • Lindseo
    Options
    Thank you!! I can't wait to to see what the next 50 will look like!
  • Katies9484
    Katies9484 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need some people to help motivate me too! (I'm Lindsey's friend). Looking to lose about 50 lbs total. Just started today, but this time I'm sticking with it with the help of friends.
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im not new here but like you Im getting back on track after falling off the wagon over the holidays. I could use any extra support or motivation so please feel free to add me! Im hoping to lose 80lbs by October :)
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i have sent a friend request your way. i am on here several times a day & very active with my friends. perhaps we can finish this task together!
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Also here every day - friend me if I can help :)
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss and starting up again! I'm on daily - Feel free to add me!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Your 50 looks great already, I'm on here everyday and always open to more motivation and support :smile:
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    Hi I'm on here everyday too!!! I'm recently new, looking for friends. Please feel free to add me as well! :flowerforyou: