NSV/Horror Story

Options
2»

Replies

• Mandino788
    Mandino788 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Well Congratulations on your wonderful weight loss success and for finding your ring. I hope you gave your sister a very big hug.

She did. It was funny because we aren't the hugging type but it was this HUGE hug in the middle of Best Buy and wasn't awkward at all! :)
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing with my wedding band, except I lost it in a small snow bank. It showed up several weeks later when we had a warm spell and the snow melted. My ring is tungsten steel... great symbolism (unbreakable), but also unsizable. Guess I'll have to get a new one when I'm done.
  • brownmousemama
    brownmousemama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is great! I haven't been able to wear my wedding rings since I was about seven months pregnant with my daughter (almost 4 years ago now), and I can't wait for them to fit again!!! :)
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    When I see 'Horror Story' I now expect it be of the American Horror Story variety and this totally does not measure up. Where is Tate??

But that is really awesome. When I got divorced I weighed so much more than I did when I first got married that I still--almost three years later--can see the mark on my ring finger from where it was trying to kill me.
  • pretty4Jesus
    pretty4Jesus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    oh wow! praise God you found it! man.. that must have been scary! but yes, congrats! and thank GOD again that you found it and no walked off with it! :D
  • savbentley
    Options
    Girl.. I hear ya. my ring size went from a 9 to a 6 LOL.

I'm so glad you found it though! That must have been horrible. And congrats on the weight loss. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!