New to the Forums and ready to lose!!

Options
I've been meaning to get serious about this weight loss, just plugging along until now. But I'm now ready to shred!! I could use all the motivation I can get :)

Replies

• lisa4you143
    lisa4you143 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I've always tried to lose weight in the past but give up after getting discouraged because of how long it takes. Last year I joined a 3 month weight loss group (where you lose weight and win $$$ if your team loses the most) and the support really helps and is motivation to stick to it. I lost about 30 pounds in 3 months and couldn't have done it without the group. It is way easier to stick to it by surrounding yourself with people who are trying to accomplish the same goals. Sadly after the competition ended I started eating out again and not keeping up with my exercise routine (gained about 15 pounds back... boo!) which is why I'm back on here :( lol Hopefully I learned my lesson and will get to my goal weight and learn about moderation in the process (I love my pizza... and booze ;)) Good luck and come here when you need motivation!!!

PS... just finished my workout- go me! ;)
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and you go girl! That's a winning attitude! :happy:

You are gorgeous just the way you are, and you will to take your awesomeness to a whole 'nother level the more you keep going. MFP makes is so easy to count calories, add exercise, and track progress.... there's no excuse NOT to do it! Full steam ahead!! :smokin: