Can't eat just one...

Options

Replies

• HelloSunshine
    Options
    Pizza.. i always say I'll just have a slice.. or maybe two. Then 4 or 5 slices later.. ugh.
    That and pretzels & potato chips

Gosh... pizza is a killer for me to.

I eat it like I am never going to have any ever again. Which is so NOT true because my fiance works at dominos part time and can bring home free pizza any night.

After a slice and half I am usually full but I keep eating because its so warm and yummy delicious. I have REALLY REALLY been working on that.
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options

OMG YES.. and pretzels Damn now I want sour cherry blasters.. those or sour kids. I craved those like crazy during my first pregancy and went through a big bag a day.
  • becky123456
    becky123456 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ledos pizza and Andy Capp's Hot Fries. Weird combination..
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    pizza lol I can't just have one slice i always need the two =/... =]
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    This might be a lil bit odd, but chocolate covered ju jubes and gummi bears.

Anything with ooey gooey caramel in it. No nuts please :embarassed:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    jaffa cakes....oh Mr McVitie you naughty naughty man making them so damn moreish!
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Dove milk choc. candy :wink: or the Dominos Lava cakes:love: ..YUM YUM..but I dont by these thing anymore:bigsmile: ..but before this life style change I could of ate a bag of candy and 2 of the Lava cakes with a big glass of milk..
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    ice cream or frozen yogurt. tis my downfall.
  • GingerSnark
    GingerSnark Posts: 153
    Options
    pizza. I cant have one slice/piece & walk away. I cant have one with a side salad. It doesnt work. I need 3 pieces. I will plan for them & get my exercise in but I will get 3. 1 = cruel, 2 = tease, 3 = content
  • jquintinjr
    jquintinjr Posts: 191
    Options
    ANIMAL CRACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OooooOoOooOOOmg o have eaten a whole 1 1/2lb bag in one sitting!!!!!
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    Crisps (in the UK, or potato chips in the US :tongue: ) big family bags, keep them away from me!! Before I know it the whole pack is gone!! (I am (or was, am managing to beat it now!) a crisp addict .. )

And Baileys, can NOT just have one glass .. mmm
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Snackwell's Devils Food cookies. OH MY WORD, those are definitely made by the devil! I don't buy them because I end up eating the whole package at once.
  • ailysp
    ailysp Posts: 69
    Options
    Potato chips, love them and would eat a whole bag if i could, now I don't bother buying them...
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    cadbury mini eggs... tis the season!
  • katie30
    katie30 Posts: 55
    Options
    Gum Drops
    Nerds
    M&Ms
    Starbursts

Those are my worse foods for just continually eating. Though dried cantaloupe is starting to take the place of the Gum Drops.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Saltine crackers with butter... they are my nemisis, and therefore, saltines are banned from my house.
    lol...I thought I was the only one who ate them like that. Everyone always thought it was gross when I did that.
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Cheezits!!!!!! OMG...one right after the other! Has anyone tried the whole grain Cheezits?
  • aisha11188
    Options
    Cadbury (or should I say Kraft) chocolate mini eggs.
  • aisha11188
    Options
    cadbury mini eggs... tis the season!

Me too! Trying my best to avoid but they are advertised all over.
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    Saltine crackers with butter... they are my nemisis, and therefore, saltines are banned from my house.
    lol...I thought I was the only one who ate them like that. Everyone always thought it was gross when I did that.

So good!!