pre-workout supplement?

Any ladies here that take a pre-workout supplement to help get them pumped up and motivated? Some days I feel like I need a little extra something to get myself going. What are your thoughts? What kind you use?

Replies

• farsteve
    farsteve Posts: 157 Member
    Well I'm not a lady but pre-workout supplements are generally a waste of money. If you think you need a jolt, try a cup of coffee or two.
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Well I'm not a lady but pre-workout supplements are generally a waste of money. If you think you need a jolt, try a cup of coffee or two.

This, I have tried jack3d Micro etc and a cup of coffee or energy drink had the same effect on me. Could be a personal thing though.
  • hmmm Ok thanks! My husband takes the Jack3d and we sold it at the gym I worked at. I think I will just stick to the old fashioned way :)
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    I've taken Jack3d and I agree it had about the same affect on me as a nice big cup of coffee so I won't be buying it again. I've tried many but my personal fave is Beachbody E & E (Energy and Endurance), you can find it on the beachbody.com website.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    A bowl of cereal and maybe some caffeine is all I need. Don't waste your money.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Coffee!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    Stand naked in front of the mirror...................

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Drink a red eye