Last 5 pounds

bevdc
bevdc Posts: 18
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I soooo need some help in saying goodbye to my last 5 pounds! Here's the 411! I began my weight loss journey at 283 pounds on October 28, 2008. On january 1, of this year I weighed in at 149. I have consistantly followed 1200 calories daily along with lots of walking & exercise and eat ALL of my exercise calories. Since January I have only lost 10 pounds, ( weighed 139 today), TEN pounds in 3 months!!! :cry: I've lost that much in a month before! I've been told it's hard to lose the last 2 or 3 pounds, but how does my body know that 135 is the last few pounds? I mean I'm 5 ft 6.5 in, and I could actually go down to 125 and still be in my weight range which would be 14 or so more pounds so what's up??? I need some tips on moving the weight! Help & Thanks in advance!

Replies

• JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,633 Member
    I see by your ticker that you lost the last five pounds and I just wanted to say congratulations!

On one of your other posts, you said that this is not the first time that you've lost a lot of weight. I, too, have been back and forth on this road more than once (or twice or thrice or...). My first and foremost goal this time is to not gain the weight back.

So, I'm hoping that you'll check back in every now and then and let us know how you're doing.

And, how DID you lose those last five pounds?
This discussion has been closed.