Looking for more friends :)

Options
Hi everyone!!

Ive been on MFP for awhile and am so thankful for the friends I have and the motivation they give me and id love to have some more friends for support and motivation to help me lose another 40!!

Thanks!!

Replies

• RAINBOWBRITE2016
    RAINBOWBRITE2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me, so can anyone else ! Friends really help :smokin:
  • rafa46
    rafa46 Posts: 18
    Options
    I've just re-joined today - would love some friends to motivate me to stick at it this time.
  • mariespivey
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • DeanR321
    DeanR321 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi ive just joined good luck and feel free to add me everyone after all we all need that little but extra motivation (PUSH) to keep it up

37044454.png
  • mytman
    mytman Posts: 218
    Options
    Hi I have just passed into my 30th day here and it is so great that support and encouragement so anyone please feel free to add me for encouragement and support that goes for anyone offer is there :smile:
  • 52er
    52er Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm always up for some new friends, motivation and experiences - feel free to add me too.
  • jessrose_13
    Options
    I joined 5 days ago and need a kick up the a**! Any friends with motivation would be very helpful :-)
  • krystal_black
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I sent some requests to you guys, just make sure we are supporting each other in positive ways with constructive criticism and you all are fully committed. i delete those who never log, or tell me to stick to their routine!
  • Irontri7
    Irontri7 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'll add anyone consistent and positive!
  • tripodsmom
    tripodsmom Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love new friends! Add away!:flowerforyou:
  • erikacole
    erikacole Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just re-started MFP today. I don't know a soul! I would love to make 'friends'!
  • tdotgirl
    tdotgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Go ahead make my day. Add me :)
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! im sure we can support and motivate each other.
  • linmin
    Options
    Hi, I left weight watchers this week after 3 weeks having lost 5 lbd. I didn't really like the meetings. I loved the ww app which allowed you to enter your daily meals and excersize so I was so pleased to find the same sort of app here. Would love to meet any others for a bit more support both ways. I am feeling so positive. Just walked the dogs briskly for 3miles. Off to ride horsey.
  • kmluecht
    kmluecht Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have 40 lbs to go also. Feel free to add me.
  • jerrydnepacina
    Options
    You can add me as well! :-)
  • Rashio7078
    Options
    Hello

Well Im new here and just starting out my work out plan HIP HOP ABS. And Im going to need all the motivation I can get. So pls go ahead and add me.
  • Catk79
    Options
    I'd love some friends!!! I just joined last week and need motivation to drop some weight for my baywatch debut this summer!!!!!! LOL!
  • PurplDeuce
    Options
    I am looking for postitive and supportive friends as well!! Please feel free to add me!